Violent Penguin has been cancelled. The decision is final. Any previous promises of Violent Penguin’s continuation ad infinitum are void.__________patreon. Cheers.
Violent Penguin is a new, original, highly sophisticated daily comic strip that will be running here and in syndication from tomorrow until the end of the time. Please be getting excited for the arrival of this new strip which will prove to be a great success it has many jokes they are funny.
1. Violent Penguin is coming soon!__________patreon. Cheers.
This month is Essex Terror month.
1. You have now been warned
2. Essex Terror was a magazine devoted to horror, terror, folklore, and other memories of the occult
3. Essex is an unfictional land beyond the imaginings of man and woman alike
4. Please don’t follow any links that might sneak through to the original essex terror website
5. Because it has been occupied by immorality demons
6. And will steal your soul
I’ve got a story (called The Crow Tree) in this month’s edition of Here Comes Everyone magazine, which contains 100 pages of storires, poems, essays, illustrations, on the theme of ‘rituals’.
and which is very nice indeed
1. The Crow Tree story was originally called The Ritual
2. But I changed it when I submitted it
3. Because I assumed they probably didn’t want an entire of issue of stories called The Ritual
4. But you can still call it The Ritual if you want
5. I won’t mind
When Will You Learn That There Isn’t A Word For Everything is an art show, curated by Kristy Campbell, that opens next weekend in Norwich, and in which a couple of my stories/poems are being exhibited. Which is nice.
1. This takes place on the 7th, 8th and 9th of December, 2018
2. It is being held at Nunn’s Yard Gallery, 23-25 St. Augustine’s Street, Norwich, NR3 3BY