The house has always been haunted. But it hasn’t always been a house.
It is what it is. It is whatever it wants to be.
It is older than people, older than towns. It is older than birds, as old as trees, younger than stone.
It lives on dreams, then dreams itself. And as it dreams, it grows. It always has. It always will. You might as well ask tectonic plates to stay where they were born. You might as well ask the sun not to drag us down towards its heart and drown the whole solar system in its love.
The house is a labyrinth which encompasses us all.
1. Written between the 7th and the 9th of June, 2021
2. With one final sentence written in April 2022
1. These were made on May 13th, 2022
2. But written in January/February 2022
3. Initially as scripts for actual cartoons
4. Based on this animation
5. Which was to be the title sequence
6. But unfortunately I did not have the necessary technical skills to actually make that happen
7. And so here we are
1. Made on May 13th, 2022
I would quite like to live on a planet
where the people are pianos
and they play each other
in increasingly intimate ways
1. Written on 11th May, 2022
2. I should have included this in Places In Space at some point really
3. But god knows how I’d ever have been able to draw it.
My hair is like those feathers you sometimes see
abandoned and alone
on the barren patches of land where gardens used to be
1. Written on May 10th, 2022