__________patreon or my ko-fi. Patreon subscribers get not just early access to content and also the occasional gift, but also my eternal gratitude. Which I'm not sure is very useful, but is certainly very real.(Ko-fi contributors probably only get the gratitude I'm afraid, but please get in touch if you want more). Thank you!
Places In Space is an episodic ultra lo-fi science fiction serial detailing a voyage of discovery through the solar system and beyond. Features some jokes, some sadness, occasional moments of beauty.
This volume collects the first 30 episodes into one volume, which you can either have for free as a pdf, or for actual money (although not much of it) if you’d prefer, from itunes (99p) and/or amazon (154p).
If you’re a subscriber to my patreon you can get these versions for free, too. Which I’m sure you’ll agree is very exciting and exceedingly generous (you’ll also be able to get a few other things, too, like Destination: Mars, Spiders Are Wonderful, and The Saddest Bear Of All).
1. Places In Space Volume 1 ran from May 2019 until November 2019
2. The reason for the slight price discrepancy between itunes and amazon is due to their lowest price points being slightly different.
3. But both versions are basically the same as each other (and the pdf), just slightly modified to fit their standard/recommended screen dimensions
The four separate parts can be found here:
1. The origin of Destination: Mars is that I bought two cheap A4 notebooks in the works for £2 each and they both had absolutely the worst cover ever
2. Which looks like it’s supposed to be a pun but is it a pun
3. I don’t know
4. If it is I don’t get it
5. Anyway so then I turned the wine glass into a spaceship on mars
6. And then filled the books up with stories
7. About mars
8. And the other places beyond
9. Also, I coloured this all in using a new pack of colouring pencils that I’d had for years but never used. So here is the complete Mars saga, represented by the shortness or longness of the pencils in my pack of pencils at the end of it all.
10. Used up permanent markers and black gel pens not shown__________patreon or my ko-fi. Patreon subscribers get not just early access to content and also the occasional gift, but also my eternal gratitude. Which I'm not sure is very useful, but is certainly very real.(Ko-fi contributors probably only get the gratitude I'm afraid, but please get in touch if you want more). Thank you!