I’ve got a story (called The Crow Tree) in this month’s edition of Here Comes Everyone magazine, which contains 100 pages of storires, poems, essays, illustrations, on the theme of ‘rituals’.
and which is very nice indeed
1. The Crow Tree story was originally called The Ritual
2. But I changed it when I submitted it
3. Because I assumed they probably didn’t want an entire of issue of stories called The Ritual
4. But you can still call it The Ritual if you want
5. I won’t mind
i’ve made a new website, for photos, and films, and the occasional piece of art
it’s called separations of time
and can be found here
1. I made this website on February 7th, 2019
2. I thought it’d make more sense putting things there
3. Rather than filling this place up with photos
4. And films
5. And other things
6. Of similar opacity
A lord was out hunting with his men on a hot summer’s day.
“I wish I wasn’t quite so hot,” he said.
No sooner had he said this than his horse reared up in fright and he fell from its back into the river.
His men laughed; the Lord drowned.
1. Written July 20th, 2016