a field of bonfires
generating the screams
that will help see us through the winter
1. Written on November 3rd, 2019__________patreon. Cheers.
The crow looked at the corpse beneath its feet and thought about the inevitability of death, and the futility of life.
Still, the crow ate on.
1. Written on September 19th, 2016
2. The last line is a repetition of the last line of Tale #34: The Lonely Heart
1. Written on June 4th, 2019
2. I’m sorry about the typo/correction on page 2
3. But there was no way I was re-drawing those orbits as nicely as this
4. So it’ll have to stay
5. I’m afraid