1. Made between May 4th and May 7th, 2014
2. This video is intentionally left soundless
There was a thing on the wall, twitching, clicking. One tick every second, a chime upon the hour. In this way it consumed my life.
I begged it to stop, but it would not stop.
1. Written in June and July, 2007
2. The castle at the end of time is sort of based on the castle in Walking On Glass by Iain Banks
3. Or at least on how I misimagined it__________
If you like what you've read here please consider subscribing to our patreon. Cheers.