1. Written November 17th, 2014__________patreon. Cheers.
1. This was made on August 19th, 2013
2. This was an attempt to make a book of overlays
3. But unfortunately I only had tracing paper
4. So it didn’t really work
5. The images were all stock images from nasa
6. Which I stole
7. I suppose
8. A little while after making this I got One Night Far From Here, by Julia Wauters
9. Which uses overlays really beautifully
10. (With acetates, rather than tracing paper)
1. The original version of this was drawn on 9th March, 2018
2. This version is from October 1st, 2018
3. And was made as a card
4. To say thank you to someone for subscribing to this website’s patreon
5. Which was exceptionally kind of them
6. And for which I am most grateful.
The spaceship flew through space, away from the earth and from the sun and the planets, on a course that kept it as far away as possible from any known stars or holes or subsolar masses and it flew down this route as quickly as it could out of the galaxy and into the emptiness beyond.
And from there it would switch its course to whatever course kept it as far away as possible from any other galaxies and any other stars and any other planets and any other people especially my family and all of my friends.
I looked out of the window at the ever darkening dark and hoped soon to see no one and nothing not ever again
1. Written on July 20th, 2016__________patreon. Cheers.
Destination: Mars is the first part of a series of four.
1. Written in August and September 2017
2. This is the first chapter of four
3. The other three chapters are Location: Mars, Contamination: Mars, and Evacuation: Mars
4. I hope those chapter titles aren’t spoilers
5. This isn’t actually named after the Tintin book Destination Moon
6. Despite it seeming obvious that it should be
7. Somehow I had never read that one or even heard of it until a couple of months later
8. When one of my nieces or nephews had it out from the library
9. Having previously only read Explorers On The Moon out of the Tintin moon books
9. It is also not named after the film Destination Moon
10. Which I had never heard of at all until exactly now
11. While writing these notes
12. And looking up the Tintin book on google
13. Which also showed me there’s a book called Destination Mars
14. And another book
15. And a film
16. And a tv show
17. I’m going to give up looking now
18. At least mine has a colon in the title
19. To differentiate it
20. From all the others
21. I hope that’s enough