are so small
tiny withered pathetic things
yet still they remain
as unfulfilled and unattainable
1. Written on 22nd November, 2019__________patreon. Cheers.
1. Made between the 3rd and the 6th of October, 2019
2. Although it’s based on a script for a short stop motion cartoon that I wrote in September 2018
3. But which never got made
Last night I dreamt I was Marvel’s first gay superhero.
I was in the newest film, and I got to be friends with the green woman from guardians of the galaxy, and while she was talking to tony stark I got to say a single sassy quip.
(The joke unfortunately goes unremembered)
Then in the first action sequence of the film, I chastely kissed my boyfriend (an unnamed, nondescript pale man in white tshirt) goodbye on the forehead, before flying off in my spaceship, where the baddy (a 100 foot tall man with no hands) punched my spaceship straight into the sun.
And that was the end of Marvel’s first gay superhero.
1. Written on 14th August, 2019
2. Based upon a dream of the previous night
3. All historical inaccuracies are the fault of my sleeping brain
We walked the aisles
whether we could afford it
or needed it
or even really wanted it
The tills were so far away
we just piled it all up high
with an abandoned exuberance
in the baskets hanging from our arms
and the trolleys
which snaked ahead of us
like a cargo train
It was comforting
so alongside the excitement
and the glee
here was a feeling
of strange contentment
as we walked onward
through this labyrinth
we never wanted to escape
in this dream
we feared to wake
1. Written on August 1st, 2019__________patreon. Cheers.